Natalie loves to read books to Samantha! She pick out book after book after book and little Samantha just loves to listen to her. That is unless Natalie is putting the book right in front of her face, to close for even me to focus in on. But today Natalie got the "God Made" book from Sam's room and started reading it to Sam. As soon as she is done, she is off for the next book.
The next video is of Samantha rolling over. Natalie was dancing around her to the "Toddler Tunes" station so she is a bit distracted, quite reasonable. But Samantha rolls from her back to stomach quickly and easily now. Which means no more swaddling for her! So naps and nights have been hard again. She gets her hands right in her face and either knocks the pacifier out, or messes with her faces and ears and wakes herself up. And at first she would roll over and be right on her tummy and not know what to do but cry.
As I am sitting here, I am listening to her cry trying to get to sleep for a nap. I have given her back the pacifier three times and now it is up to her. She is holding tightly to her head/ears and is stuck on her back, which is great I would rather her be on her back, but I sometimes I think she may want to roll over and then she would find her thumb and maybe go to sleep. She shows signs of being a thumb sucker but never when she is in her crib trying to go to sleep. I hate listening to her cry like this, but she is going to have to learn to nap quickly because she starts at the babysitters on Thursday. YICKS! School is already here and I have to leave my little girl and tiny baby. :( I have been dreading this since I left on maternity leave. Give us all a few days, then you can call and ask how it is going, as I am sure I will be a wreak the first day for sure. Well, I can't take it anymore and I think I will go give her the pacifier one more time and see if that works, but now she is starting to put her hands in her mouth....what to do....what to do. The ultimate question of all mothers. Is there really an answer out there? Not likely!
No comments:
Post a Comment