Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Group: Mexico 2011


Here it is! The trip to Mexico. Matt and I went with three other couples to Rivera Maya. We stayed at the Valentine Imperial Maya Resort. It was beautiful. I give it a huge thumbs up and would recommend it to anyone. It was an adults only all inclusive hotel and everything was wonderful. From the hospitality to the food to, of course, the beach. We had a wonderful time sitting on the beach, hanging out at the pool, enjoying great dinners, and playing games with everyone. You will see lots of the pictures of our trip below, but we did go on a snorkel excursion and got to swing on the spinnaker. That was scary and thrilling. The girls stayed with Grandma and Papa here in Norman and had a wonderful time! Natalie loved being with them and being spoiled. I am so thankful that they were good girls and had a blast. It was their vacation too.


The Group: Mexico 2011


Sarah and Jake, Amy and Mike, Kristin and Scott, Jamie and Matt





































































No comments:

Post a Comment