Thursday, May 19, 2011

Is Paige coming over? When am I going to see Paige?

These are the questions I heard over and over each morning for the past few days! Paige is my cousins little girl and they came down for the weekend and a few more days to spend time with my sister and I. Plus they came to my "meet - the - baby" shower that my sister threw for me.


The shower was on Sunday afternoon. (and it was great, I got tons of diapers and wipes. YES!!!)


Paige got into town on Friday night and Natalie and her were so excited to see each other.


Then on Saturday morning, Sunday morning, Monday morning and Tuesday morning, all I heard was "when are we going to see Paige?"


She would wake up and that was the first thing out of her mouth, just so excited. Paige was staying at my sisters house because we no longer have a guest room due to our new little addition Samantha. So it was torture to Natalie to have to wait until all the adults got ready for her to see Paige. But as soon as they were together, they were inseparable. From barbies, to kitchen, to baby dolls and finally the bath. They spent every moment together and loved it!


I am so glad that they are so close.













Bath time in Aunt Niki's big tube! Too much fun!








Mommy's behinds. Niki saw me and my cousin, Kasey, leaning over the tube washing the girls and decided to take a picture of our behinds. Nice Niki!!






How perfect is this. They had matching Tinkerbell jammies! We didn't even plan that!

No comments:

Post a Comment