Look at the pitiful face! You would think that Daisy is completely mistreated!
No, she is just freaking out because I am pregnant again! She will NOT leave me alone! She stares at me, climbs on me, wines at me or at least has one paw on me.
Poor Dog! She totally knows that I am pregnant and is probably wondering "WHY?" I can only imagine that inside her little dog brain she is thinking about how there is going to be another baby in this house and she is scared of losing attention.
Here is just a few sample shots of Daisy staring at me. It looks as if I am talking to her or playing with her, but no. This is just what she does every time I am sitting down. I was sitting on the floor talking to Matt on the couch and Daisy came up and just started staring at me again.
So in honor of Daisy, I have picked out some pictures of her throughout her 6 years of life so that she could have some good Internet attention. We still love you Daisy and always will.
If she is not beside me then she is in this blanket! It is her favorite place to be. Wrapped up, snuggled in and warm.




Oh Daisy, those pictures of her looking at you I find especially creepy. I hope the internet attention idea will help take away some of her craziness towards you haha.
ReplyDeleteAww! I'm so happy to see her getting some well-deserved attention. I miss that snuggly butterball! Spike was the same way with me when I was pregnant only he always wanted to be laying on my belly! Haha!
ReplyDelete