Sunday, January 23, 2011

27 Weeks Pics

I am almost in my third and final trimester! Can you believe it??? 27 weeks along and it seems to be going quickly now! I am in that baby nesting mode already. My mind is constanting thinking about ideas for the baby's room, or what items do we need to buy that we used with Natalie and don't have anymore? I want to get down all the baby stuff from the attic and set it out inthe room so that I can just reassure myself that we are fine and we have all the stuff we need, except for the disposable items and maybe some boy baby clothes, if that is the gender.
So it is really hard to be in the nesting mode when you can't go out and buy that stuff.
So here is my 27 weeks picture of my belly. It sure is growing!



Natalie is more and more aware of the fact that mommy has a baby in her tummy. She talks about the baby a lot. Plus we try to keep talking to her about it also so that she is not totally shocked when we bring the little one home and she has to share her house with it. When we drive by the hospital Natalie yells from the backseat, "Mama, that is where we are going to meet the baby in your tummy." To sweet! I can't wait for her to be a big sister! I have a feeling that she will be a big help and will constantly want to give everything to the baby. Everything but her barbies.



2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely precious. I just love the bump. Still have no clue what your having but I might try to guess next time we see you guys. :)
    I love that Natalie says that she will meet the baby at the hospital every time you pass it. That is truly so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw you and those pictures are still crazy! Oh Nat, she is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete