Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's been a while

















I know I have not written a blog in a while. It seems like it has been forever. Well, not too much has changed, but we have done a lot of stuff. My sister's wedding was awesome. It was beautiful and just perfect. We all had so much fun. Natalie especially. She was the entertainment at the reception. She danced and danced and danced. She wouldn't even stop to eat something. I had to force her to drink some water. That girls was loving it! Whenever we get pictures from the wedding, I will share.





Since, then we have had fun weeks and weekends at home. Fall Break was great! We slept in, went the park and just enjoyed ourselves. Here are a few of the current pictures of Natalie over the last few weeks. One she decided to completely dress like daddy, with a little assistance. Of course there are the OU/Texas pictures, but we wont discuss how that turned out. I think Matt is still lossing sleep over it! If you are around him, don't bring it up. It is a touchy subject! :) The other picture here is over Natalie and Cooper, she was trying to kiss him. She kept touching his hand too. But with our digital camera, it takes the picture about a minute after the cute is gone, so it is very hard to actually capture the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment