In a few days, I will be finally in my ninth month of pregnancy. I can't believe that we are already that close! Lately, the main thing on my mind is worry about the baby coming too early. Many people have said that I have dropped and the way I am feeling belly wise is that I have actually dropped! Lots of lower pressure. Then my grandmother passed away and we traveled out of town at 34-35 weeks pregnant. Dr. Bethal told me that it was my choice, but be prepared becuase that kind of stress can put you into labor. So needless to say, that made me more worried. Grandma's funeral was beautiful and it was so great to say goodbye to a wonderful woman! She is by far the BEST grandma out there! I love her so much and I know that she is peaceful now and watching over us all!
Love you G-ma!! XOXO
First pic, my now 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
Second pic, me pregnant with Natalie at 36 weeks.
I see a bit of a difference and yet it is very similar. Hummmmm?????
Overall, I still feel pretty good, but am must more uncomfortable! I was reading in my What to Expect Book that when the baby drops that usuallly the mother feels relief in their breathing. Well that is not really that true for me. When I get a braxton hicks, I have to just stop and wait it out! It hurts sometimes and others it is just so much pressure that I can't really breathe! Plus I get winded pretty easy. I hate to admit it but I haven't worked out or walked in a month due to getting sick and then just pure uncomfort when I am walking for a long time! And I am not going to start it up again at nine months!! So instead I have just decided to embrace the last leg of this and eat whatever I want! But yet, I can't eat too much at a time becuase there is not much room for all of it!
We finally got the crib so here is a picture of it and one side of the room. Matt is halfway through completeling the furniture, so when that is complete I will post it!
But the room is going to stay somewhat bare until we have the baby so I either doll it up with girly stuff or make it super fun with boy stuff. For now, it is just a crib with a brown sheet. I had to put a few stuffed animals in there to fill it up! It needed a little bit of life in there!!
More to come later!!!

The nursery looks great and so do you! Try to take it easy...I know, easier said than done! Almost there!
ReplyDelete