30 weeks, 10 more! Wow that seems like a lot! But then at the same time that is very short!!!
We went and looked at baby cribs and bedding this past weekend to get some ideas and I feel even more lost than before! Boy?Girl?? It is really starting to kill me!!
Plus the baby name choices. You should all know our boy choice, but for the girl name it is narrowed down to 2. Matt and I will decide, but until then, I do ask that you be as patient as I am trying to be!!
But the room is under way. Matt has finished painting and started the molding around the top of the room. Next project to refinish the furniture! Poor guy, all things that I am not allowed to help with. Sorry babe! I really appreciate all your hard work so far!
So anyone have a guess based on the bump???
I'm going to say it is a boy bump, but I have no strong evidence to back this.
ReplyDeleteBoy! I have my reasons. I've thought long and hard about this one and I feel like for many of my very good reasons that they all point to boy.
ReplyDeleteYou might be using some of Cooper's clothes before we know it :)