Tonight was Natalie's first time at Dance class at Connie's School of Dance!
She was so excited to go and as soon as we got there, she was stunned at first and taking it all in! (so not the best smiles, but she was still very excited, I could tell)
I snapped a few pics, the kids started to join together and color as the parents were backing out of the studio and then the door was shut! I could hear her and the rest of the little girls having a blast. At one point, we cracked the door and could see them in the mirror, but she was simply staring at the teacher as she was doing dance moves, then all the sudden joined in when they spun around and clapped their hands!
At the end of the class, she came running out screaming, Mama, Mama, Mama with a huge smile! I asked did she have fun and her first response is "yea, we got candy" holding up her starburst! Oh course, candy! But after that in the car she told me all about it!
tooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI just got so excited when I saw that first picture of her in her dance outfit. I'm SOOO ready to see her in a dance recital already :)
ReplyDeleteDo they do a recital this young?
I'm so glad she liked dance. I can't wait to see all the new moves she's learning.