Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's been a while, I've been told

I got an email from my sister this morning and she said, "Hi, it's your blog. Where are you?" Yep, I admit it, I have been a bad blogger lately! So here is a few things that has been going on!

1.) Last week, we went back to school from Christmas break and it was hard on me! The break was such a tease of what summer will be like.
2.) I got a lot of work done on my national board. I went to a meeting Tuesday night and I had one of the NBCT's (national board certified teachers) read one of my entries and she said overall, I had the right idea and for a first draft she was impressed because she has read many bad first drafts. YEA! Of course, there is a bunch of changes, rewording and fixing to do, but it was a good start. That is great news because I was beginning to feel like I was not able to do this!!!

3.) Natalie got a new fish tank for her room. She loves the fishes! Now we are trying to come up with names. There is one gold goldfish and one black and white goldfish! She loves to watch them swim and make faces at them. She has already gone to bed, but next time I will get a video and post it. Too cute! Any name thoughts??? We are hoping that Natalie will say something that sounds sort of like a name and that is what we will call them.

4.) She is totally into bubbles in her bath again. She has gone through some phases, but bubbles are great. I do have some photos and don't worry, they are PG.

5.) Matt has started his outside sales job with full force. This week for far he has been to Mineral Wells. TX, Breckenridge, TX, Broken Arrow, and Skiatook. Tomorrow he is going to West Oklahoma to visit some well sites. I am proud of him, he is really taken on this new job!

6.) Lastly, the most current news is for everyone to keep Niki in your prayers. She is having her other foot surgery this Friday and it will be a while in a cast or boot, but it will be worth it in the end! I am proud of her for finishing this hard path! Flip Flops and High Heels here she comes!!!

Happy Wednesday! I wish everyone a great rest of the week!

Love you all!






1 comment:

  1. Oh Nat we love you!!!
    We will keep Niki in our prayers for sure.
    How exciting that Natalie got her fish tank. Matt wasn't kidding Sunday when he said he was getting her one right away.
    Good luck on the names. Hmmm ideas?
    I like you letting Natalie give them names, but she may not so here are a few ideas from me....

    The gold one could be named....
    Sunny
    the black one should be named.....
    Oreo

    ReplyDelete