Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Drill

A few weekends ago, we celebrated Easter will my family in Tulsa. Aren't we a pretty family! My dad is so proud!!! For those of you who don't know, this is my dad, John, and Ann. Then my sister, Niki, and her fiance Rusty. They are getting married on Ocotber 10th! It is going to be great! Natalie is to be the flower girl, but we are not quite sure how she is going to handle it. Of well, she will be cute anyway, right?




While we were in Tulsa for Easter my Dad, the busy man that he is, decided that Natalie needed to learn how to use a drill for the first time! Unfortunetly for him, she was not very good! But he tried! Good Luck Dad! I will let you know when she masters it! We have been practicing!




So it is only 11 more days of school now and I think I have the worst senioritis! My students are ready for the break and so am I. Plus, I can't wait to spend the summer with my girl. It has been rainy here everyday, so I am really ready for summer weather! Time to get into the sun!



As a request to my sister, more pictures!

1 comment: